Thursday, June 21, 2007

My posts are deleted

My last tow posts are deleted, because we need each post original work.
I have some problems to use linux.

How can I install Skype in linux? Because my Windows XP is Chinese edition, and I have translate software in there,It's easy for me to contact persons in my list. I switch Linux to Windows all the time. I should hanging on IRC more time. In QQ group, even though you are not here, when you log in there next time, you can see the chatting record by your other group member. You can know what happend on that time. So I hope I can get a copy of chatting record. If I can use Skype in Linux, I don't need go back to Windows to contact my lists.

How can I watch video or listening on line? I download some helpful online lessons, but I can't watch it under Linux. Can I watch on line program under Linux? Some of my video format ".avi".

I really need some help to use Linux better. I know linux has more function than I used.

No comments: