Monday, June 18, 2007

work in US, the first week

I feel so sad when I left from office on friday. I didn't reach my weekly goal. But when I was waiting for the light rail, I can't help smiling, because I did it. Finally, I know what I don't know, before working I don't know what I don't know. I know how the real work in US like.

During this week I am silly. I don't know what are; : " * #... in English. My reflection is slow. I share all these feeling with my Chinese friends. They told me when they begin work here, they met the same situation. "You should ask when you are confusing. Your group member will help you. They are nice."

This is a totally new work to me. It is a big challenge. But I like it, I can do better and better. I'm appreciate other group member's patience and friendly. Thank you!

No comments: